Eco Sober House Review
An addict alone is in bad company.
So goes the mantra of drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers. Now more appropriately called, “Sober Houses” these centers give exactly what drug addicts and alcoholics need: good company. The last thing that challenged individuals need is being left alone without any form of emotional and spiritual support.
Enter Eco Sober House.
Eco Sober Houses is poised to become one of the most promising Sober Houses that offers premium rehabilitation services and rehab living from top professionals in the sector.
In this review, we will take a look into the services of the rehabilitation community, the sober living house that they provide, the program that it implements for its clients, and the credentials of the staff that conducts the program. This is being lodged for readers whose lives may be touched by addiction, whether it may be themselves or their loved ones.
About Eco Sober Houses: Rehab Living
Eco Sober Houses is a recovery homes project based in Boston, Massachusetts. Their operations are anchored to the goal:
“Our sole mission is to provide you or your loved one with the personalized addiction treatment you need!”
Eco Sober Houses’ aims at helping its residents attain long-term recovery through the implementation of a 12-step program. The approach is holistic, catering to all aspects of the residents’ humanity, their physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual well-being.
Furthering its appeal to a greater audience, Eco Sober House Boston had established an air of the inclusivity, not holding discrimination against any person of race, faith, sex, or sexual orientation.
Data rendered by the review team’s preliminary data paint the impression that the environment fostered by the Eco Sober House in Massachusetts is nurturing, empowering, and has a genuine sense of community.
Living in the Community: A Friendly Rehabilitation House
Living in one of Eco Sober Houses recovery homes can be likened to coming back to your hometown after facing a devastating natural calamity. The Eco Sober House Boston stands at the forefront of innovations in the recovery homes sector.
A noticeable departure from the usual setup of recovery houses, the Eco Sober House in Massachusetts offers the following amenities:
1. A fully-furnished and renovated building
2. Spacious rooms able to accommodate two residents
3. Aesthetic furnishings
4. Two huge bathrooms in every floor
5. A community kitchen filled with all the necessary provisions
6. A lounge area with an entertainment showcase
7. Exclusive accommodation that allows for a total of only 30 residents
8. Space provisions for individual privacy
With these amenities in the cards, living within the confines of Eco Sober Houses allows for great comfort and convenience, giving its residents plenty of room for meditation and recovery not just of their bodily health but of themselves and their humanity.
An Efficient Halfway House: The Rehabilitation Program
The proponents behind Eco Sober Houses have devised a 12-Step program that implements the same steps created by Alcoholics Anonymous. The provisions of the program are detailed below:
1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol–that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings
8. Made a list of persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
But of course, the program created by the Eco Sober House Boston made some liberties with the existing program to make it their own and tailor it to the specific needs of its residents. As this is the case, the review team would not be making the specificities of the program public through this review.
What the review team can disclose is that the sober home made revisions to the 12-step program in such a way that possible and understandable relapse would be kept at bay.
It is with great confidence that the review team would say that the Eco Sober Houses is a standout among the other recovery houses. Through its amenities, the residents are given a wide avenue so that they may be effectively helped out of their narcotic and alcohol addiction
The Eco Sober House is composed of a team of professionals in the Psychological and Medical fields. Licensed professionals are taken in the fold to look out for the residents who have been taken in after a comprehensive assessment of their case.
The professionals employ a prospective approach on their methodologies to rehabilitate their residents.
Highly-qualified and holding impressive posts backed by years of experience, the Eco Sober Houses staff allow for progressive and guided recovery of its residents regardless of how deep they are in their addictions.
Successful Treatment: Customer Reviews
As of writing, the review team would only be able to disclose a general idea of how successful the methods employed by Eco Sober Houses are.
Quite a handful of residents testify to the effectiveness of the 12-step program implemented by the Eco Sober Houses. The unnamed parties agree that they have experienced nurture in that they are treated like family, not mere patients with unshakable addictions subject to repetitive ridicule.
Need Help? Contact Eco Sober Houses Today!
With all the points that had been discussed through this review, it is apparent that Eco Sober Houses is a rehabilitation community that we can trust.
The 12-step program is comprehensive and lives up to Eco Sober Houses’ sole mission. Each facet of the program allows for a progressive approach on the resident’s physical, emotional, and psychological needs.
So if you are reading this and are currently struggling with an addiction, or know someone who is struggling with an addiction, you can call Eco Sober Houses’ number: 857-294-8500. The Support Team is available 24 hours and 7 days a week. Just give them a ring. Remember, an addict alone is in bad company.